Employee benefit packages are offered by most companies nowadays. They play an extremely pivotal role when it comes to both job satisfaction and attracting the best talent for future vacancies. Keeping that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the most essential parts of employee benefit packages. You should consider these options if you really want to reap the rewards of a quality benefits package for excellent staff retention.
1. International Health Insurance – There is only one place to begin and this is with international medical insurance. Health perks are greatly appreciated by employees. Global health insurance is particularly beneficial, as it ensures that all individuals are covered no matter where they are. This is also great for businesses that engage in a lot of corporate travel and/or have departments overseas. You can also reduce the rate of absenteeism by opting for this perk as well.
2. Pension Schemes – Aside from global medical insurance policies, pension schemes will be greatly valued by employees at your business. By offering this perk to your staff members you are ensuring that they have an income in retirement. This is a vital concern for many, especially older employers, and thus a quality pension scheme can be something that keeps people at your company for many years to come.
3. Training and Career Development – By offering your employees an opportunity to progress you are not only helping them but you are helping your company as well. This will make your employees feel valued. They will see an opportunity to move forward in their current role and this is important. They will be able to increase their skills and knowledge, which can, in turn, have a positive impact on the work they produce for your business.
4. Extra Holidays – Who doesn’t love an extra day or two off work? A lot of companies reward long-stay staff members with extra holidays. This shows appreciation for their commitment to the business and is a perk that every employee is assured to be grateful of.
5. Other insurance plans – It is also worth looking into other forms of insurance based on the industry you work in. For example, if you work in the motor trade, you should already have contact with one of the best motor trade insurance brokers UK based for your own insurance plans. Why not see if they can do a group discounted car insurance package for all of your employees too.
6. Vouchers and Discounts – Last but not least, the final perk that is incorporated in a lot of employee benefit packages is vouchers and discounts. From eye-care vouchers to childcare vouchers, employees can receive assistance with pivotal services. Moreover, companies that have associations with other businesses are often able to offer their employees discounts, such as discounted gym memberships.
Aside from the perks that have been mentioned, you also have everything from enhanced maternity leave to life insurance to consider when creating the perfect employee benefits package. Don’t overlook just how important this is.