Would you like your brand to be talked about by an influential community of parents throughout the next six months? Today I’ve got a list of mummy bloggers who are looking for sponsorship to attend the Cybermummy 2011 conference in June.
Cybermummy is the number one conference for British parent bloggers – last year, speakers included journalist India Knight and Mumsnet’s Justine Roberts. The event was written about in many, many parenting blogs, covered in the Financial Times, and featured on Woman’s Hour on Radio 4.
For around £200 (sometimes even less) one of these mums could be promoting your brand on Facebook, Twitter and her blog throughout the next six months, plus she’ll represent you at the conference itself.
Here are the mums that would love you to sponsor them…
(Please click the links below to see the pitch of each blogger and contact the individual bloggers for further information.)
- Dawn Brown is a vegetarian, baby wearer, shopaholic and pram addict who loves trying out new products and letting other mums know about it. She also runs her own accountancy business. By June she’ll have children aged 3 months and 19 months so could be a perfect match for any baby brand.
- Beckiklesie is offering a LOT in return for the £250 she needs to get to Cybermummy and she’s also a finalist of the Brilliance In Blogging awards and number 24 in the Wikio Top Parenting blogs list. Definitely not to be missed.
- Mum to a delightfully demonic toddler, Metal Mummy Hannah is expecting a new blog design any day now. So go over, take a look and read her Cybermummy pitch. – Congrats to Hannah who now has a sponsor!
- Christian Mummy From The Heart would love to find a company that she can partner with and be passionate about. She’ll work really hard and is just waiting for the right brand to come along.
- Dorset Business Mother of the Year 2010 Joanne Dewberry has her own handmade party bag business, Charlie Moos and is co-owner of the networking group Networking Mummies. To say she knows a lot of mums is a massive understatement! So she’s in a great position to spread the word about your brand.
- Another multi-talented mumpreneur now, Sam Thewlis of Mumazing, who is also a freelance writer/copywriter, tax expert, magazine editor and owner of an online store. Well known in the mumpreneur community and beyond. Sam now has a sponsor too!
- Kerry-Ann Lewis of Life Through a Sippy Cup is getting married the day before Cybermummy! She will be doing a lot of blog posts referring to Cybermummy and weddings, so you really would be getting your money’s worth if you’re in the wedding business.
- Kel of Writings Ramblings and Reviews also runs Piddley Pix pictures for kids and would love to work with a brand/company that she believes in and that compliments her life/blog as a Mummy.
**UPDATE** Here are some more mums looking for sponsorship since I first published this post…
PetitMom – http://petitmew.blogspot.com/2011/01/cybermummy-anyone.html
Susan Mann – http://www.susankmann.com/2011/01/seeking-cybermummy-sponsor.html
Ella – http://notesfromhome.com/2011/01/26/cybermummy-sponsorship/
Laura – http://themummylife.blogspot.com/2011/01/cybermummy-sponsorship-request.html
Jenny – http://gingerbreadhouse.wordpress.com/2010/12/12/sponsorship-for-cybermummy-2011/
If you’re a looking for sponsorship for Cybermummy and I haven’t included you, please feel free to leave a comment below with a link to a post on your blog which explains what you will do for your sponsor and how much sponsorship you need. I also found this useful article from Mummy Tips on how to get a cybermummy sponsor, which is well worth a read. Good luck ladies!
I’m being sponsored to attend the Cybermummy 2011 Conference by Smart Talkers pre-school groups.
22 Replies to “Get Your Brand Seen by Hundreds of Mums”
Thanks so much for doing this! x
You’re welcome, happy to help! As of yesterday, Hannah has also found a sponsor.
Thank you so much for doing this- but I have great news! I have found a sponsor in the lovely Kerri from Tidy Tray (www.tidy-trays.com) who will be sponsoring me from her new and exciting venture (watch this space)…
I know a few of the others on this list though and I am sure they would all be a great representative for any brand looking to get some brilliant coverage.
(especially Joanne, as she will kill me if I don’t put that)
That’s great news Sam! See you at Cybermummy then!
Thank you Helen, this is appreciated.
Just to let any potential sponsors know I am a mum of a 7 year old boy and 3 year old twins girls. I work p/t in HR at a University and the rest of the time i am lucky enough to stay at home with my kids. My professional background is hospitality and recruitment management, so I enjoy face to face selling and brand representation.
If you would like to know more about me or would like to hear about my current statistics and reach in the parenting market then do contact me on mummyfromtheheart at virginmiedia dot com.
Good luck Michelle!
Hi Helen! Hope you don’t mind me asking if you can add me. I’ve also got some fab reviews from Britax and Little Me Organics coming up next month.
My post can be found here: http://petitmew.blogspot.com/2011/01/cybermummy-anyone.html
That’s fine, good luck! 🙂
Hi, I’m a mother to two boys ages 2 and 4 and I am looking for a sponsor for cybermummy. You can find out more details here. http://www.susankmann.com/2011/01/seeking-cybermummy-sponsor.html
Thank you in advance.
Would it be possible to add me too please as I am seeking a sponsor. There are more details at:
Hi Ella, I’ve just updated the post for you. Good luck!
please can you add me ? 🙂 xx
No problem Laura!
Please can you add me to your list? I would love to go to Cybermummy and have a 10 month old boy. More info can be found here: http://gingerbreadhouse.wordpress.com/2010/12/12/sponsorship-for-cybermummy-2011/
I am looking for sponsorship to attend Cybermummy. I am looking for just £100 to cover conference fees.
In return, I will offer 12 months of promotion on both my personal blog and my reviews site. My personal blog has almost 200 followers. I will also actively promote the sponsoring brand on Twitter and Facebook.
I am a Cambridge Law Graduate with 20 years experience in promoting goods, services and concepts for a diverse range of organisations.
I am 42 and mum to three children between the ages of 5 and 10 years.
My passions are social justice, reading, travelling, animals, cookery and the coast and countryside.
Please get in touch on email@example.com if you would like to discuss options. I am very keen to hear from brands what they would find useful promotionally.
Thanks Kate. Kate’s blogs are mumsarcade.wordpress.com and gigglingatitall.blogspot.com
I am a Londoner so would only require the entrance of £100 (no travel or accommodation required).
I can discuss with the brand what they would also require on my blog.
Would be great if the brand/product was relevant to a baby boy. I am a first time mum of 1 and he is a boy who is currently a bouncy 8 months old…
Our blog can be found at http://newmumonline.blogspot.com/
We love to talk about products that we love, which we do often.
Thanks for hosting this Helen – very good of you.
Thanks, Liska x
You’re welcome, Liska!
Back to report back…. I am now being sponsored by Talk Talk.
I would love to attend Cybermummy and would work with passion and dedication to promote the brand that chose to sponsor me. Please read my pitch in the link below and visit my blog to see if my writing style, photography and video approach would be something you could see working for you. Thank you
Hi, if anyone wants to try their luck at winning our blogging competition while they’re waiting for a sponsor, then take a look here http://www.holidayparks4u.co.uk/about/cybermummy-2011-competition/
You do not have to write a review of a particular holiday park to enter.