You have bought your seat at:
- Webinar: Blogging for Business Crash Course
- Date & Time: Thu, Nov 22nd, 2012 at 8:30 pm UK time
Please register for the webinar by clicking this link: http://Helen.enterthemeeting.com/m/JYOY95IC
Please click the link above and register for the webinar as soon as you can.
Once you have registered, the webinar service (Meetingburner) will send you the link you need to join the webinar.
The webinar starts at 8.30 but I’ll be there from 8.20 if you want to get yourself familiar with Meetingburner or ask any questions before we begin.
If you have any problems or questions beforehand please feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the 22nd!
PS If you have any questions on business blogging after the webinar, please do ask them in the comments below…
6 Replies to “Thank you for signing up to the Blogging for Business Crash Course”
Thanks for your useful webinar last night. As I mentioned I already re-cycle my blogs as newsletters, I was wondering how else they could be used? You mentioned real and e-books, guest blogging… anything else?
Thank you! Yes there are lots of things you can do…
– If you’ve got a series of posts, create an ecourse by setting up an autoresponder (series of emails that go out automatically of a period of days) that link to each of those articles. Then you’ve got a freebie ecourse with very little effort. It’s best if you add a bit of explanation to each email, too.
– Record yourself reading or talking about the same material as is in the posts then sell it as a digital download.
– I expanded a post into an ebook that I sell http://businessplusbaby.com/2011/03/11/how-to-start-an-online-shop-on-a-budget/ (just as an example)
– Turn the series of posts into Kindle books and sell on Amazon
– Turn a post into a video – just record yourself talking into a camera or record a powerpoint presentation (let me know if you need more info)
– Do Audio blog posts e.g. http://audioboo.fm/geekmummy by just reading out your posts.
– Burn any of the above onto CDs and give away to clients or sell at events
– Print as handouts at events
– Turn into a webinar 🙂
– Turn it into a presentation at a networking group, local NCT meeting or anywhere else
That’s all I can think of right now!
Whew! Well that will keep me out of mischief for a while! You have already inspired me to use audio boo, just waiting for it to download.
Many thanks for all your input Helen, it’s much appreciated.
By coincidence I’ve just found a list of places you can put your content online…http://ryanlee.com/10-syndicate/ So there are ten more places you can put your recycled blog posts! (Probably best to re-write them a little though as duplicate content isn’t good for SEO)
Oh and let me know your Audioboo ID and I’ll follow you. Have fun with it!
That is quite a list! Thanks so much for everything Helen. Audioboo upload has some sort of problem with it, so i’m going to have to fiddle about a bit.
Enjoy your weekend