I ran four webinars (online workshops) in November and December 2012 to answer your burning internet marketing questions. Let me tell you more in this video:
Note: These webinars have now ended.
Here’s what I covered:
Webinar 1: SEO Crash Course
Ah SEO…it’s so confusing isn’t it? Most people talk about it as if it’s some kind of dark art. But a little solid background knowledge can take you a long way. Let me help you build that foundation in this webinar by telling you:
- What SEO actually is and what Google wants from you.
- How to choose your keywords and what to do with them
- Outdated techniques to avoid – there have been a lot of changes at Google recently and plenty of info out there is out of date. Mine isn’t 🙂
- You’re just starting to do your own SEO
- You’re worried about being ripped off if you hire someone else to do your SEO
Webinar 2: Blogging for Business Crash Course
There is a ton of information out there on blogging, but very little of it will teach you how to promote your business using a blog in a simple way if you’re new to business blogging. That’s what this webinar WILL do for you. Here’s what I’ll tell you:
- Do you really need a business blog?
- Which platform to use
- How to blog without it sucking up all your time or driving you nuts
- Having a strategy: how to make your blog work for your business
Webinar 3: Write your First e-Book
Ready to create information products so you can be making money while you’re doing something else? Great! Let me show you how to get started:
- What to write so that people want to buy your book
- How to write your book – and do it quickly
- Ways of formatting and selling your e-book e.g. Kindle or from your own website etc
- The basics of marketing your book
- What to do after your first e-book
Webinar 4: What To Put On Your Website
So you’ve got a shiny new website…what on earth should you do with all that empty space? Let me tell you what to include so that your website will make you sales:
- What is the purpose of your website?
- The pages and features you need
- Basic copywriting techniques
- What to do about the graphics – do you need a graphic designer?
- Do you need a blog and/or mailing list?