Being an author is the ultimate business card for any small business owner. Writing a book on your specialist subject shouts ‘expert’ to your customers and it’s great for PR.
Until now, becoming a published author has meant going through the arduous process of pitching to publishers until you find the one that wants to publish your book. If you choose to self-publish, it’s even more work, not to mention the cost.
And that doesn’t even include the time and effort it takes to write the book itself!
But Kindle has changed all that. Now anyone can get published.
- it needn’t cost you a penny
- it doesn’t take any technical knowledge (although you can pay someone to convert your book to Kindle format if you choose to)
- and you can have your book approved and on sale in the Kindle store in less than 24 hours.
You can now claim your spot on the shelf of the world’s biggest online store for free.
So what are you waiting for? 🙂
I’ve written an e-book that tells you everything you need to know, even if you’ve never even picked up a Kindle!
I’ve also included valuable marketing tips I learned from promoting the book Start a Family Friendly Business.
My e-book is called ‘Kindle Marketing: Grow your business by writing a Kindle e-book’ and in it you’ll find:
- Why all the fuss about the Kindle
- Why you should publish on the Kindle as a small business owner
- How to decide what to write so that your book will find a hungry audience
- Ways to get your book written fast
- How to write attention-grabbing titles and book descriptions
- Choosing a price
- Choosing a cover design for maximum impact
- Formatting your book and submitting it to the Amazon Kindle Store
- Effective book marketing strategies
- Easy ways to write your next book (and the one after that!)
E-book sales are just about to explode. Now is the perfect time to publish your Kindle book, so don’t miss out.
How many people do you know got a Kindle last Christmas? Soon, they could be reading a book you’ve written!
I can highly recommend this book and I will be using it myself too! Helen proves she is a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of her books in the future.
Suzannah Butcher, work-for-mums.com
Plus you’ll get this bonus:
I’m giving you one of my e-books in Kindle-ready Microsoft Word format. Use it for Kindle formatting practice or as a template for creating your own book. (.doc file)
Kindle Marketing is in PDF format and .mobi (Kindle) format – you will get both files when you download Kindle Formatting below. That means you can read it on your PC, iPad, Smartphone and pretty much any other device you have. Want to read it on your kindle? Just email the .mobi file to your Kindle email address. Easy!
Grab the Kindle Marketing e-book and the Word e-book NOW for just £5
I want to get it into as many hands as possible, so I’ve kept the price low. It won’t stay this low forever, so grab it while it’s cheap.
(Of course if you’re not happy with this product, simply contact me within 7 days of your purchase and I’ll give you a refund right away.)