Everyone is online these days, so you’d be crazy to not be doing your marketing online too, wouldn’t it?
Lots of people are addicted to our smartphones and spend a good part of our day in front of a laptop, desktop or tablet. Then there’s the social media addiction that many of your customers have!
People are spending online, too. And in large numbers.
61% of people in the UK said they that they completed more than half or all of their Christmas shopping online in 2013, while just 7% completed all of their shopping offline. (econsultancy.com, Feb ’14)
And even better, a lot of this marketing can be done for free.
But it’s not always as easy as it sounds.
Is the reality more like this…?
- You’re frustrated by all the technology
- You’re constantly distracted the next big thing in online marketing and all those slick experts
- You’re working hard but it’s really tough to get the clients flowing in
- You’re still not sure if you’re even doing it right!
But don’t worry, because it doesn’t have to be that way. Imagine if you had a community of people around you who really understand what it’s like and can offer ideas and support.
Stuck on something? You’ll be surprised how easily it can be fixed once you’ve got someone to ask.
And how about regular training from someone who has already been there and done that? That would be a huge help too, wouldn’t it?
Introducing my new Online Business Club
In the club you’ll find…
- A community of people just like you, working on their online businesses (or the online side of their businesses)
- Answers to your questions. Stuck on anything? Just ask me!
- Flexible training on subjects that will grow your business . Each month I’ll add new training to the club on subjects like affiliate marketing, social media, copywriting and building your list. Got a request? Just ask me.
November 20014’s training: How to create your own information product to sell or to give away to generate leads. How to do it, what works, what doesn’t work and the lessons I’ve learned along the way.
October 2014’s training (still available!): I share what I know about being an affiliate marketer.
- Simple, practical strategies that work. I’ve been frustrated with both the hard-sell style of many internet marketing experts and the new age, spiritual approach of some online business coaches. I’m not knocking them, but neither are my style. If you’re ready to keep it simple but at the same time be yourself, then the Online Business Club is for you
- And all at a very low £6.99 a month
- But don’t take my word for it, give it a try it for 7 days for just £1!
Hi, I’m Helen. I’m a blogger, speaker and co-author of the book Start a Family Friendly Business: 129 Brilliant Business Ideas for Mums.
I know what it’s like to start and grow a little business when you have other priorities and I know how frustrating it can be when it doesn’t work out the way you expected.
I’m not going to make big promises to you – like how you can build a 6 figure business in 30 days with no experience. Most of those promises are empty ones anyway. But I can help you grow your own business that makes you less dependent on your job, allows you to spend time doing what you want to do (whether that’s raising children or anything else) and even scratches that entrepreneurial itch that you’ve been hiding for a while.
The Online Business Club is for you if…
- You’re starting or growing an online store
- You want to get started in affiliate marketing or creating your own online products like e-books and courses
- You’ve been tinkering around with internet marketing for a while but now you’re ready to get some results
- You’re a blogger who wants to make an income
- Especially if you’re working around kids, a job or other commitments
The Online Business Club is brand new, but here’s what people have said about my previous courses:
“Taking advice and direction from Helen on the WAHM* course, at a point when my next step seemed unclear, gave me the confidence and belief that my ideas could be turned into a viable business. Helen is logical, supportive and extremely knowledgeable. She gives 110% to those she is advising and has a well thought through opinion on everything. Having a community in which to discuss ideas, opportunities, problems and difficulties, means there is a whole host of support available and lots of others going through the same thing.” Jen Stanbrook, LoveChicLiving.co.uk
“Helen and the WAHM Facebook group have really inspired me to move on with our wedding photography to a professional level. I always believed we had the photographic talent, but it was the business side of things that I was unsure about. Helen’s WAHM* course gave me a business confidence that has equipped me with a belief that it is only difficult if you perceive it to be!” Ashlene Canning, N Canning Photography
“I would never have taken the risk to put myself through the first steps of what I’ve now started doing. Helen’s WAHM* course keeps it real and I feel in control of what I am doing. She said “do small things” and that’s what I did.” Hazera Forth
*WAHM means ‘work at home mum/mom’
Join us today for just £1
The Online Business Club is temporarily closed to new members while I make changes to ensure it complies with the new EU VAT laws which come into effect on 1 Jan 2015.
That’s about US$1.60 followed by US$11 each month (You can pay in dollars if you prefer)
Joining the Online Business Club means that you will pay £1 now and your first month’s subscription of £6.99 will be taken automatically 7 days later, then £6.99 every month after that. If you wish to cancel before the end of the trial, you’ll need to do so in your own Paypal account before the end of the 7 day trial period.
You can cancel your Online Business Club membership at any time from your own Paypal account.